Site news

Evaluate the quality of studies!

Picture of Rolands Bļujus
Evaluate the quality of studies!
by Rolands Bļujus - Monday, 11 June 2018, 11:23 AM

Student, fill in the study course and program evaluation forms!

In the forms, we ask you to evaluate both the content of the study courses and the contribution of the teaching staff. In the questionnaire, it is possible to mark only the academic staff with whom you have been cooperating.

Completion of the questionnaire takes no more than 3 minutes and the rating can be provided online: https://students.rsu.lv/en-gb/e-services/Pages/surveys.aspx.

Do not be indifferent, Your opinion is important in order to improve and improve the quality of study courses.

Picture of Johann Christian Roland Jungermann
Re: Evaluate the quality of studies!
by Johann Christian Roland Jungermann - Monday, 11 June 2018, 11:32 AM

Thank you for this opportunity to express our feedback. I want to come up with a constructive criticism. (I am not indifferent :) ) Please, find a solution that I don't need to check every box for every teacher whom I didn't have in order to complete the survey. ( This is one of the reasons why filling out this survey is annoying...)  Thank you!

Picture of Kapilraj Subramaniam
Re: Evaluate the quality of studies!
by Kapilraj Subramaniam - Tuesday, 11 December 2018, 3:41 PM

I like the way of teaching, the technique handle by lecturer was great.and it was so easy to understand the subject well.i was so happy .I have got lot of information and knowledge.i liked it a lot.