Good news for those who want to do sports!
Starting from 19 May, RSU Sports Club facilities are available for students and employees.
Taking into account the state of emergency established in the country until 9 June, RSU Sports Club has laid down rules that will allow students to visit RSU Sports Club.
Rules for using the premises of the Sports Club:
- Persons who belong to any of the groups designated to be quarantined or self-isolated, as well as persons with respiratory infections, fever and other signs of health problems are FORBIDDEN to enter the premises of the Sports Club;
- It is mandatory to disinfect hands when entering the Sports Club;
- The distance of two metres from the visitors and employees of the Sports Club must be observed;
- When using the equipment in the Sports Club, the user shall disinfect it independently before and after use with the disinfectant available on the premises;
- The total time spent by the student / employee at the Sports Club must not exceed three hours (from entry into the gym to exit);
- It is recommended to evaluate the need of using showers and changing rooms (changing shoes is mandatory);
- The administration of the Sports Club may postpone or interrupt the visit if any of these points is not observed.
Let us be responsible and take care of ourselves and others!
For safe sports!